Dr. Josh Olson: Advanced Plastic Surgery Institute
1482 East Williams Field Road b101
Gilbert, AZ 85295
Phone: (480) 466-7355
Monday-Thursday: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Our skin becomes blemished and less resilient with sun exposure and age, but beneath our outermost layers of skin is healthy, young tissue. To reach this fresh tissue and rejuvenate our look, Dr. Josh Olson of the Advanced Plastic Surgery Institute offers chemical peel treatments for the Scottsdale, Phoenix, and Gilbert areas. Chemical peels deeply exfoliate damaged facial skin and bring out your smoother, more youthful side.
Meet Dr. Josh Olson
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
As a board-certified plastic surgeon in Gilbert, AZ, Dr. Josh Olson uses his world-class cosmetic plastic surgery training to meet all the aesthetic needs of the women and men he serves. What can he do for you?Meet Dr. Josh Olson
Your Skin, Renewed
Over time, we all develop imperfections on our skin. In many cases, we don’t have to continue living with them. Dr. Olson can safely and effectively remove layers of marred skin using a chemical peel. As the old skin peels away, you are left with a smoother, clearer visage. Patients often add related facial treatments such as laser skin rejuvenation or injectable fillers. In some cases, patients considering a chemical peel may be better suited for microneedling treatments using the Eclipse MicroPen™. Microneedling helps restore a smooth, toned appearance to your skin and can be used for all parts of the face and body.
Chemical peels are used to refresh the skin of the face and offer the following benefits:
- Diminish the appearance of some scars
- Reverse the effects of sun damage
- Balance uneven skin color
- Smooth out fine to severe wrinkles
- Enhance facial surgery
The Advanced Skin Lounge: Official Med Spa of the Miss Arizona Pageant
The Advanced Skin Lounge—the dedicated med spa of Advanced Plastic Surgery Institute—is proud to serve as the Official Med Spa of the Miss Arizona Pageant. Every year, contestants showcase their talent, leadership, and intelligence, demonstrating that beauty is more than skin deep.
Enhance your own natural radiance at The Advanced Skin Lounge with skincare solutions and nonsurgical med spa treatments. Dr. Olson and his team offer specials and loyalty programs to help patients save on their favorite cosmetic products.
What to Expect
At The Advanced Skin Lounge med spa in the Scottsdale-Phoenix area, Dr. Olson offers 2 main types of chemical peels:
- Deep peel (phenol) – This peel is beneficial for treating deeper wrinkles and more severe imperfections. This procedure can cause some discomfort and requires a longer recovery, but it also offers more dramatic correction of skin concerns.
- Light peel (TCA and AHA) – Trichloroacetic acid (TCA) and alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) offer varying degrees of lighter peels to treat more superficial blemishes. A lighter peel may be better for darker skin tones and requires less downtime.